The Warhead Aeg Brushless motor is the ultimate upgrade for you aeg.
Operating voltage - 7.2v - 11.4v (2 to 3 cell lithium polymer battery)
Brushless DC motors have no brushes to get worn out, they represent a huge leap forward in technology. Brushless output significantly higher efficiency and performance, and have a lower susceptibility to mechanical wear than their brushed counterparts.
Works with most ETU/MOSFETs, including GATE, Jefftron, BTC, etc.
- 7075 Aluminium high quality casing
- Total custom in-runner design with maximum power and torque
- High temeprature resistant quality copper windings
- High quality magnets
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off to protect the motor and battery.
- High Precision CNC design
- High quality D-cut removable pinion gear for easy switch outs
Standard: 20,000RPM at 7.4v - 30,000 RPM at 11.1v
High Speed: 25,000RPM at 7.4v - 36,000 RPM at 11.1v
Ultra High Speed: 35,000RPM at 7.4v - 52,000 RPM at 11.1v
Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including;
Higher torque to weight ratio
Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
Reduced operational and mechanical noise
Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)
Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
Easy to fit with no modification or additional wiring required