DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR AIRSOFT, TRAINING, AND SIMULATION PURPOSES ONLY. UTILIZING AIRSOFT PRODUCTS IMPROPERLY, INCLUDING IN REAL FIREARM APPLICATIONS, ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. PTS WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT.
The PTS Fortis Shift™ Short Angle Grip is a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized and low profile grip design makes the grip extremely lightweight and can be seen as a hybrid between a short vertical grip and a hand stop. The angle softens the degree to which the support hand is canted, granting a more comfortable grip than your basic hand stop.
The short angle grip can be simply installed using a clamp that is adjusted by only two bolts - meaning the user doesn’t need to remove other accessories in order to install the grip, allowing you to save time.
- One piece billet design
- Slotted screws attachment
- Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized
- Material – 6000 series aluminium
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Color – Black
- Compatibility – Standard 1913 Rail / Keymod / M-LOK
- Weight – 57g (Rail Mount) / 72g (Keymod) / 73g (M-LOK)
- Dimension - 137 x 77 x 47mm approx. (w/ packaging)
**This airsoft product is manufactured under authorized Fortis Manufacturing license. Fortis Manufacturing logo and associated brand names are trademarks of Fortis Manufacturing in the United States and/or other countries.
Blackblitz Airsoft Warranty Policy
- Blackblitz Airsoft AEG Bulletproof Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft GBB System Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft Lipo Battery Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft Daytona Warranty Policy
- Blackblitz AIrsoft Wolverine HPA Engine Warranty
- Returns and Exchanges