Home / Xpert AEG Brushless Motor for V2 Gearbox (Long Type) (By NOVA TECH)
Features and specifications
- Brushless design - eliminates many mechanical limitations.
- Equipped with electronic MOSFET that allows voltage, temperature, and resistance monitoring.
- Can be programmed and set up burst mode (2 - 5rds).
- Shot counts down setting from 299rds to 0rd,or unlimited
- Full auto trigger setting time gaps selection from 0 sec to 1 sec: pulling the trigger again within x amount of time on Burst mode enables full auto.
- Battery warning or cut-off when operating voltage drops under 3.2v.
- Battery voltage display.
- Each semi shot is pre-cocked automatically. Full auto mode releases the pre-cock.
- Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V 11.1V
- Operating Temperature: -10~+60 ºC
- Maximum Power: 210W
- Motor Speed: 7.4V 21600rpm ±10%
- Operating Voltage: DC7.4v-11.1v
What would happen after you install this motor?
- Drastically increased response ~40% noticeable increase
- Low noise (no winding/ grinding sound)
- Low maintenance due to lack of brushes resulting in drastically increased life-span.
- Less heat production; better heat dissipation
- Lower power consumption from removing friction between brushes and the rotor
- Higher energy output due to no heat production from brushes. More energy transferred to the rotor.
- Higher speed range due to lower rotor load (stationary coils)
- Higher efficiency (combination of higher energy output and lower energy consumption)
- Very torque. Can pull heavy springs easily without torque gears. Resulted from a combined increase in overall performance.
Blackblitz Airsoft Warranty Policy
- Blackblitz Airsoft AEG Bulletproof Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft GBB System Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft Lipo Battery Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft Daytona Warranty Policy
- Blackblitz AIrsoft Wolverine HPA Engine Warranty
- Returns and Exchanges