Professionally made mosfet with active braking, which can be disabled by removing the red jumper.
It is designed to replace the microswitch in compatible v2 gearboxes.
There is no modification needed.
In semi fire mode the piston is always all the way forward, with the spring fully released. Parts in the mechbox aren't under strain and ensures better nozzle to hop up chamber sealing (depends on ROF).
Active braking solves multiple shots/over spin in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF).
The mosfet increases rate of fire and increases battery life more than with basic wiring.
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, which replace microswitch
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- Suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring and accessories
- Disable active braking by unplugging red jumper, when you gun has Rate of fire under 20bb/s, otherwise it could lock up trigger on SEMI due too low gear speed.
- Motor will be under less stress without active braking.
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- Active braking uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [1.27 MB]
PACKING: device and installation manual in English
Blackblitz Airsoft Warranty Policy
- Blackblitz Airsoft AEG Bulletproof Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft GBB System Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft Lipo Battery Warranty
- Blackblitz Airsoft Daytona Warranty Policy
- Blackblitz AIrsoft Wolverine HPA Engine Warranty
- Returns and Exchanges